CARES® Certification is the leading benchmark in providing individuals, businesses, and organizations, a trust-worthy credential for action planning in building diversity, equity, and inclusion among its stakeholders. With Courage, Acceptance, Respect, and Empathy, you will see Success! Each module of the certification program is facilitated by a certified CARES® trainer.
Training & Certification
CARES Certification Training Bundle
CARES® Training & Certification bundle is an all-inclusive package that provides you access to all 5 modules and the certification credentials.
Discounts are available for students and educators, non-profit organizations.
Special pricing available for organizations with groups of 15 or more participants, and ability to choose flexible session timing with groups of 20 or more, please reach out to email@example.com for more information.
CARES® Certification Outline
Benefits of Certification
- Develop an action plan to monitor and assess progress toward CARES® Principles
- CARES® PDF Resource guide with key content features
- Assessment using the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI)
- Support from a CARES® Coordinator
- Quarterly support sessions for certified individuals/entities